Shoreline Appliance Service is actively looking for technicians to work with us on an ongoing basis, and we also occasionally need to fill customer service roles.
There are two forms below; please select the correct form for the position you’re interested in and let’s start your application process!
FULL-TIME TECHNICIANS WANTED
benefits • company vehicle • signing bonus
We’re looking for:
- Two years experience as an appliance technician (required), including refrigeration experience
- Good customer communication skills (English required, additional languages an asset)
- Interest in continued professional development and ongoing learning
Start your application process to become a Shoreline technician using the form below:
This form sends your application to our service manager by email. A copy of your application will also be sent to the email address you provide in the form.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS
- 1 full-time contract position available for maternity leave coverage (this could be a part-time position for the right candidate)
- Minimum 12 months with possibility of extension
- Hiring immediately
All customer service positions are on-site at our office in Port Coquitlam (we do not have any remote work opportunities at this time).
Apply to join our Customer Service team using the form below:
This form sends your application to our office manager by email. A copy of your application will also be sent to the email address you provide in the form.