Shoreline Appliance Service is actively looking for technicians to work with us on an ongoing basis, and we currently are also looking to fill one customer service role.
There are two forms below; please select the correct form for the position you’re interested in and let’s start your application process!
FULL-TIME TECHNICIANS WANTED
benefits • company vehicle • signing bonus
We’re looking for:
- Two years experience as an appliance technician (required), including refrigeration experience
- Good customer communication skills (English required, additional languages an asset)
- Interest in continued professional development and ongoing learning
Start your application process to become a Shoreline technician using the form below:
This form sends your application to our service manager by email. A copy of your application will also be sent to the email address you provide in the form.
HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS
- 1 full-time contract position available for maternity leave coverage
- minimum 12 months, possibility of extension to 18 months
- hiring March/April 2023
- this position is on-site at our office in Port Coquitlam (we do not have any remote work opportunities at this time)
Apply to join our Customer Service team using the form below:
This form sends your application to our office manager by email. A copy of your application will also be sent to the email address you provide in the form.